What a week! So very happy it’s Friday. Throughout the week, I’ve gone through all my favorite stores and rounded up of all the best fashion finds and sales right now. Shopping in August is amazing. First because all the summer clothes are going on sale and second because it’s time to start shopping for fall. It’s the best of both worlds! So here are the things currently on my radar that should be on yours too!
1. Ann Taylor is having a pretty good sale right now. Like these shoes which you get to take an extra $50 off.
2. So I just discovered Uniqlo. It’s like the Ikea of shopping if you’ve never been to their store. I bought this stripe shirt for $15. It’s amazing, and cute, and so well priced.
3.The Nordstrom sale is over but there are some really good finds still on Nordstrom’s website. Like this bell sleeve top thats under $40 and comes in a lot of different colors!
4. It’s only August but I can’t wait for sweater weather. This LL Bean sweater has been on my radar for over a year now. This sweater is so classic, simple and cute. It’s a little pricy but it’s definitely an item that stays in your closet for years.
5. I’ve been really into Old Navy recently if you’ve been reading my previous posts. I loveee this dress which is perfect for now and under $35 on sale. It will also be cute with a sweater and boots when it starts to cool down.
6. I just bought a pair of loose fitting cream jeans from Topshop and am so happy. They’re a great late summer alternative to white denim. Plus, the loose fit is pretty trendy at the moment. A good staple for a minimalist, relaxed look.
So that’s everything I’m shopping and loving this week. I hope this was useful! Have a great weekend 🙂
One | Two | Three | Four | Five