I’m always shopping online and seeing things I really want to buy at some point but then, I forget everything. I thought it would be great to put together a list of all the things I’m loving at the moment and right now, my end of summer must haves, to share. Let me know in the comments if you have any great finds you’re loving too!
2. Chic Wish Currently on sale.
3. Frances Valentine. Extra 40% off right now!I recently discovered Frances Valentine from Kelly Goligthly (which if you have not checked out her website it’s amazing and colorful). Frances Valentine is designed by Kate Spade and the shoes and bags are perfectly retro.
4. J.Crew. I have not purchased a bandana yet and really need to.
5. Tuckernuck. I had a pair of vintage heels just like this in college so when I saw these, I wanted them immediately. The heel height is perfect for day or night and the floral is so vibrant.
6. J.Crew. My #1 need for fall is a pair of really beautiful oxford shoes.
7. Tuckernuck. Obviously big turquoise earrings go with everything!
8. Lisi Lerch. I’ve been wanting a pair of these for so long. Choosing a color is the hardest part.