Weekly Round Up 8.18.17 – Late Summer Shopping Edition
Even though I’m no longer in school, this time of year always has that back-to-school feeling. Getting ready for September and shopping for fall clothes. I love this time of year! It’s tough though because it’s still August and going to be hot for another month. So for this weeks round up, I wanted to focus on late summer shopping that will take you into fall as well. The key is layers and closet staples that you can wear now and later.
Best Sales and Items to Shop Now
1. Banana Republic is having an awesome sale right now. Take an extra 40% off. There are cutes tops and dresses to wear for work, summer, and fall.
2. Gap has the perfect fall basics. Like this trench coat and my favorite denim jacket. A trench coat is a closet essential along with a good denim jacket. Plus, they look cute in Spring too.
3. I live in blazers in the fall. I love this tan school boy blazer from J.Crew Factory and it’s on sale!
4. Ankle boots and simple black flats are always perfect in September/October. Both of these linked are under $100!
5. I never thought I’d be an overalls person but I’ve been converted. These ones from Madewell give a real chilly weather vibe and I really want them. You can also wear them with tank tops now.
6. Ann Taylor is having a huge sale at the moment: 40% off everything.
7. Black skinny jeans are always in my closet. I have these high waisted ones from J.Crew and probably wear them at least once a week. You can also pair them with a sleeveless top now and they’re good as going out pants.
Those are the late summer shopping items I’m loving right now. As well as some pretty good sales to check out.
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m headed to Annapolis, MD for the weekend which will be filled with sailing and shopping. Couldn’t be more excited 🙂
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight